Thursday, August 19, 2010

stealth mode on the edge of my complexities LOL (late weds nite thoughts)


at night and in my bed thinking of my full circles and halves of halves nots.. and what-may-bes.. i jus wanted good company and a place to chill away from the chaos.. but i walked right into another heartracing moment.. the thing most ppl dont get is im all emotion.. i turn on. turn off. turn up. turn down. figure out my switches and you may jus very well have found the key.. but so far im not willing to b unlocked so easily.. and yea may b you dont even want that power.. and this i will understand.. still i hover under a stealth uneek radar getting really really close to that edge.. i think thats the part that excites me.. the thrill of being niave but proving to myself im not. even tho i wish i cud be once again.. time outlines my fears from fancy and my naive nature disappears.. anyway here i go with my complexities hahaa.. i really jus wanted a moment to chill and jus be still.. but it got complex.. instead lol.. someone told me mercury is going into retrograde and be careful.. but i dont even know which way retrograde is from where i am now.. and when did i ever care about mercury? hahahaa.. im gonna close my eyes dream of the chilled out moment i longed for and call it... done... wednesday is done..

No comments:

Post a Comment